Searching...

Friday, September 30, 2011

Clockwork Prince releases Dec 6!!

And this is the first time I'm anywhere near the launch!

Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare, releasing in NY Barnes&Nobles Union Square.

Here's the launch event link at Union Square:
http://store-locator.barnesandnoble.com/event/72295

By the term "Barnes & Nobles Exclusive Edition", I'm guessing you have to buy your book there especially...not that you can get it any earlier anyway, but the online preorder price looks tempting right now.

The funny thing is, Inheritance (Christopher Paolini) also releases at the same place on November 8th.

I'm afraid there'll be too many people, but I've marked it off on my calender anyway.
I've never been to this sort of thing, but it sounds super exciting. A signed copy and meeting the author, even for just a few seconds!!

My writer's heart is so full right now <3

No comments:

Post a Comment